Waffle Bar Birthday Brunch
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #EggoWaffleBar #CollectiveBias
Summer is a busy birthday season for my family. I have a daughter, siblings, cousins, & even a grandmother celebrating birthdays between June & August. When we are able to get together, it's a fun time!
Individual parties & gift purchases can be very expensive but the idea of a birthday celebration brunch covers all bases. Most of my family members enjoy waffles so a waffle bar is perfect!
Adding a variety of ingredients is a must. For this birthday brunch, I've incorporated sweet & savory. Here is a list of ingredients purchased at our local Wal-mart. For your convenience, be sure to see if your Wal-mart store offers an online grocery pick-up service.
1. Kellogg's Eggo Homestyle Waffles (Can be enjoyed anytime & so good!)
2. Peter Pan® Peanut Butter (Tastes great on toasted waffles!)
3. chobani® vanilla GREEK yogurt (Love the versatility to be used as a healthier choice!)
4. Frozen DOLE® Sliced Strawberries (GREAT as toppings or snacks!)
5. HERSHEY'S Classic Chocolate Syrup, 24 oz. (A fun addition that makes adults & kids happy!)
6. Maple Grove Farms Pure Maple Syrup (Just tastes so good!)
7. Minute Maid® Orange Juice, 12 oz. (We love the stuff!)
To set up the food bar:
1) Put some of the yogurt, chocolate, thawed strawberries, & peanut butter into separate serving dishes.
2) Don't forget to include serving utensils!
3) Pour orange juice into glasses as the waffles toast.
4) Once the waffles are served, everyone can pick & choose their own spread.
I added fried popcorn chicken & granola to my bar. I also like the idea of jelly, cream cheese, steak, eggs, & any other ingredients that suit your taste buds. The Kellogg's Eggo Homestyle Waffles I purchased are delicious & pair well with so many things! You should definitely head to Wal-mart to pick them up for your own recipes.
A summer birthday playlist along with colorful decor is what adds to the fun. After eating, family members may opt to dance and/or play games. I enjoy it all, but sitting down with a full stomach & a few laughs is just as good!
I hope my waffle bar inspires you to create your own. To add to the fun, the official Eggo Waffle Bar Truck will travel the country to spread some waffle bar love!!! Visit EggoWaffleBar.com to find a truck near you & more tasty recipe inspiration with Eggo!