Kids Shop For Summer Snacks
Those two words repeatedly fill any house when school is out. Ours is no different so we decided to solve the problem before it begins. Ya know... the whole an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure thing!
We visited #Walmart for a few of the girls' favorite #snacks to kick off summer vacation. Our snack list typically includes fruits, cereal bars, yogurt, a dessert, and other items of their choosing.
Alora and Vivia (aka 2 Peanut Butter Girls) wanted to bring you along! Check out their quick shopping trip below and follow them on Instagram to keep up with their Insta-stories & summer adventures. (@2pbgirls)
What They Bought
- Yoplait Whips Yogurt Chocolate 4oz
- Red Seedless Table Grapes
- Great Value Sliced Sharp Cheddar Cheese 8oz
- Town House Focaccia Tuscan Cheese Crackers
- Quaker Chewy Chocolate Chip Granola Bars
- Great Value Lime Gelatin Dessert (jello)
- Kelloggs Original Rice Krispies Treats
- Snack Pack Chocolate Pudding 4 count pack
- Great Value 2% Reduced Fat Milk 1 gallon
- Great Value 100% Pure Orange Juice 59 oz (No Pulp!)
We grabbed a few more things for the household but this Wal-mart trip only costs us around $30. Are there any items on the list that you enjoy, too? The girls would love to hear from you!
This isn't one of our super-healthy shopping trips obviously. We allow the girls to get things they enjoy as well. Everything in moderation, right? That's our philosophy!
Btw... this post is #NotSponsored. We're simply sharing.
The girls are excited to show you their snack combinations throughout the summer! Follow them on Instagram and be on the look-out for new posts and stories for awesome munching ideas featuring these and other snacks.